Sarah grew up in Brenham, Texas, and graduated from Brenham High School in 1996. She graduated from the Professional Program in Accounting at Texas A&M University in 2000. Sarah attended Southern Methodist University School of Law, where she was a Summer Scholar and an articles editor for the SMU Law Review. After graduating in 2003, she began her legal career at Meadows, Collier, Cousins, Reed & Blau, LLP.
Sarah and her husband relocated to College Station and she has been with The Ellison Firm since August 2007. She is a licensed Certified Public Accountant and her practice areas include tax planning, entity formation, real estate, and general business representation.
Sarah serves on the Relations with the IRS Committee of the Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants, which meets two times each year with representation from the IRS to discuss IRS initiatives and the concerns of tax practitioners. Sarah and her husband have three daughters. She enjoys baking and spending time with her family.
- Texas A&M University, B.B.A. Accounting, summa cum laude, 2000
- Texas A&M University, M.S. Accounting, 2000
- Southern Methodist University, J.D., cum laude, Order of the Coif, 2003
- Admitted to State Bar of Texas, 2003
- Practicing Attorney in Bryan/College Station, 2007-Present
- Member, Tax Section of the State Bar of Texas
- Admitted to Practice in the U.S. Tax Court and U.S. District Court- Northern District
- American Bar Association
- Texas Aggie Bar Association
- Brazos County Bar Association
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants, Relations with the IRS Committee
- Board of Directors, Habitat for Humanity, 2006-2012
-Vice President, Habitat for Humanity, 2009-2012
- Member, Peace Lutheran Church
- Advisor, Texas A&M Chapter of Pi Beta Phi Sorority, 2006-Present