Brad was born and raised in Brownwood, Texas, and graduated from Brownwood High School in 1988. He graduated cum laude from Texas A&M University in 1992. After graduation, he worked in the banking industry in Lubbock, Texas, while working on his Masters of Business Administration from Texas Tech University, which he received in 1995. He attended Baylor University School of Law from which he graduated in November 1997. He began his legal career in Dallas, Texas, first working at Patton Boggs, LLP, and then at Geary, Porter & Donovan, P.C., concentrating primarily in financial and lending transactions, real estate, and estate planning matters.
Brad and his wife, Christen, relocated to College Station in October 2003 to start the business transactional section for the College Station office of Naman, Howell, Smith & Lee, LLP. Brad joined The Ellison Firm in late December 2004. His practice areas include real estate, leasing matters, commercial real estate development matters, financial and lending transactions, entity formation, and general business transactions. Brad is Board Certified in Commercial Real Estate Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
Brad is a graduate of Leadership Brazos and is involved in local youth sports activities. Brad and Christen have two children, Ellis and Will. He likes to fish, go kayaking, hunt, participate in family ranching operations, and spend time with his family.
- Texas A&M University, B.B.A. Management, cum laude, 1992
- Texas Tech University, Master of Business Administration, 1995
- Baylor University School of Law, J.D., 1997
- Admitted to the State Bar of Texas, 1998
- Board Certified Commercial Real Estate, Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- Member, Brazos County Bar Association, 2004-Present
- Member, Real Estate, Probate and Trust Law Section, State Bar of Texas
- Member, Texas Aggie Bar Association
- Worked in the banking industry while attending business graduate school
- Member, Grace Bible Church
- Member, Board of Directors of the Bryan/College Station Chamber of Commerce, 2010-2013
- Leadership Brazos, 2004-2005
- Member, College Station Noon Lions Club, 2004-2011
- Member, United Way of the Brazos Valley Board of Directors, 2005-2011
- Co-Chair, United Way Campaign, 2009-2010, 2010-2011
- Adjunct Instructor, Blinn College, Real Estate Appraisal, 2009-2011